Complaint Rules of the Sugar Bat Ltd. Company
Complaint Rules have been prepared pursuant to the provisions of the Act. No. 40/1964 Coll., the Civil Code and the Act. No. 634/1992 Coll. on consumer protection and applies to consumer goods (hereinafter referred to as "goods"), for which the purchaser's rights from liability for defects (hereinafter referred to as "complaint") are applied.
The seller may reasonably apply these complaint rules to a buyer who is not a consumer, otherwise the rights arising from liability for defects are governed by the contract and the Commercial Code.
Consumer goods warranty period is 24 months from the date of receipt of the goods and extends for the period during which the goods were in warranty repair.
Note: If goods arrive in a defective package, it is better not to accept the shipment, or to inspect the shipment together with the delivery person, to see if it is complete and in the original sealed packaging. In any case, the delivery person is obliged to write a protocol for damaged shipment on request, and you should submit this document within 24 hours from receipt to your local Post Office, where you shall claim damage. Do not send us the goods; the claim must be filed within 24 hours of receipt, and if you first send the shipment to our company, it's not the right course of action. Sugar Bat shall not provide any refunds for such a claim.
How to proceed with a complaint
1. Send the defective goods to:
Sugar Bat Ltd., Litvínovská 594/16, 190 00 Prague 9, Czech Republic
2. Please always indicate that you are reclaiming goods and add detailed description of the defect, including the requirement for method of dealing with the complaint (section 7).
3. In case of properly applied and reasonably claims the transport is paid by the seller.
4. The package must be complete, incl. accessories and all documentation that you have received with the goods (receipt, warranty card, etc.), and in the condition in which you received them at delivery. For health reasons, goods can only be reclaimed if properly cleaned. Please always use wrapping paper or cardboard, so there is no sticking or writing over or other damage to the original packaging. Do not send your package cash on delivery; in such cases the goods will not be taken over. We recommend that you insure the goods.
5. Immediately, in complicated cases within three days after receipt of the goods, we will send you a decision on the complaint. This period does not include the appropriate time required for a professional assessment of the defect, which may vary by type of product or service.
6. You shall be informed about the final settlement of the claim by e-mail or SMS. The content of this information is a statement on when the consumer exercised their right, the contents of the complaint and what method of dealing with the complaint is demanded by the consumer; furthermore, a confirmation of the date and manner of settling the claim, including confirmation of the repair and its duration, or a written justification for rejecting the claim.
7. Alternatives of the settlement of the claim:
7.1 In the case of removable defect, the buyer has the right to:
a) free, fair and timely removal of defects,
b) replacement of the defective goods or defective parts, if it is not disproportionate to the nature of defect,
c) reasonable discount on the purchase price or to withdraw from the contract, unless the procedure stated in a), b) is possible
7.2 in the case of removable defects occurring in large numbers or repeatedly that prevent the proper use of the goods, the buyer has the right to replacement of the defective goods or to withdraw from the purchase contract,
7.3 in the case of irremovable defect preventing proper use of the goods, the buyer has the right to replacement of the defective goods or to withdraw from the purchase agreement,
7.4 in the case of other irremovable defects when replacement is not required by the buyer, the buyer has the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or to withdraw from the purchase contract.
7.5 Claims, including the removal of defects must be handled without undue delay, within 30 days from the date of claim, unless the seller and buyer agree on a longer period. After this period, the buyer has the same rights as if it were a defect that cannot be removed.
8. Claims cannot be applied in particular in the following cases:
a) wear and tear of goods cause by usual use
b) defects caused by improper use of goods
c) defects caused by failure to follow the instruction of the manufacturer or by neglect
9. The Complaint Rules are valid from 1 January 2013 until further notice. In case of change of the Complaint Rules the Complaint Rules that were in force at the date of purchase are valid.